Goal Management & Tracking Software Ensures Employee Success
Why Should I Use HR Goal Tracking Software?
Traditional, manual processes meant to manage employee goals fall short of the needs and expectations of today’s modern employee. Without an online, centralized place to set, track and view employee goals, the process is limited, unreliable and arduous.
Goal management software allows goals to be:
- Connected to the company’s broader mission and objectives
When goals have all of these attributes, they motivate employees and lead to a happier, more productive and engaged workforce.
Goal Planning Software Via HighGround’s Real-Time Performance Management Platform
HighGround offers a powerful, intuitive technology platform that enables a positive, employee-centric experience around goals – a critical component of a real-time performance management strategy. HighGround’s user-friendly technology is available via a desktop, tablet or mobile device. It can also be integrated with Microsoft Outlook or other communication channels like Yammer and Slack.
This high level of accessibility increases adoption and makes it easy for employees to set their own goals, quickly identify barriers and course correct when goals are off-track. It also allows for greater collaboration with managers and peers on goal progress and achievement.
For managers, HighGround’s goal management software provides a centralized place to see both individual and team goal activity, and better incorporate them into check ins and coaching conversations. Having access to goals makes it easy to revised key performance indicators (KPIs) as needed, ensure alignment with key business objectives and conduct periodic performance reviews based on goal progress and achievement.
Five Goal Attributes Enabled by Goal Management Software
The best goal management software provides a framework that truly enables employee success, by allowing the goal process to be:
- Employee-driven – where individuals are empowered to take control of their development
- Agile – so that goals can be created, updated and modified at any time from any device
- Aligned – keeping individual, department and company goals on the same page
- Social – allowing employees to follow colleagues’ goal progress and applaud their successes
- Transparent – providing a snapshot of company, department and individual goals and progress over time
Organizational Benefits of HR Goal Tracking Software
All levels of the organization benefit from HighGround’s goal management software.
- Know exactly what is expected of them
- Are empowered to set their individual goals and track them in real time
- Have a clear understanding of how their success impacts company objectives
- Collaborate and encourage each other to achieve their goals
- Celebrate successes throughout the year
- Build and improve morale
- Understand how their employees are doing in real time
- Adjust individual and department KPIs as necessary
- Have a sense of performance at all times vs. annually for reviews