Rest easy, your data is protected
HighGround’s security controls, procedures and infrastructure keep you in control of your data so that it is both accessible and secure.
- All communications over 128-bit level security
- Servers physically secured in the same location as many major financial institutions and other global companies
- Completed System and Organization Controls (SOC) Type 2 examination, governed by the American Institute of CPAs (AICPA), which confirms compliance with SOC 2® standards and requirements for security
- Password encryption standards are the same as the US Department of Defense
- User access controlled encrypted passwords or your Single Sign On (SSO) provider
- Information security controls, and SOC 2® internal controls for security