Rest easy, your data is protected
HighGround’s security controls, procedures and infrastructure keep you in control of your data so that it is both accessible and secure.
- All communications over 128-bit level security
- Servers physically secured in the same location as many major financial institutions and other global companies
- Completed Service Organization Control (SOC) Type 2 examination, governed by the American Institute of CPAs (AICPA), which confirms compliance with SOC 2 standards and requirements for security
- Password encryption standards are the same as the US department of defense
- User access controlled encrypted passwords or your Single Sign On (SSO) provider
- Information security controls, and SOC 2 internal controls for security