CHICAGO, November 10, 2015 – HighGround, the leader in employee engagement cloud solutions for building highly engaged cultures, today announced the company has seen exceptional revenue growth and has dramatically increased its workforce in 2015. HighGround executives attribute the company’s rapid growth to the need to improve workplace cultures in today’s complex business environment, as well as the changing expectations of employees for more real-time and mobile experiences. Gallup’s State of the American Workplace Report reports that 70 percent of U.S. workers are not engaged at work. Employee disengagement is costly and companies looking to reduce its impact are turning to HighGround to implement employee engagement technology solutions.
HighGround signed several marquee customers in 2015 across a range of industries, reflecting the high demand for solutions that help companies provide real-time recognition and continuous feedback for their workforces. New customers include Cision, a leader in media intelligence; Intermedix, provider of technology-enabled solutions for global health and safety; Patagonia, a clothing retailer; and Allianz, an insurance company.
“Clearly articulating our company’s cultural beliefs and business goals lets employees know what’s unique about their team and sets expectations,” said Dean Carter, Vice President of Human Resources and Shared Services, Patagonia. “We look forward to partnering with HighGround to design a flexible employee engagement solution so we can empower our managers and employees to have meaningful, real-time conversations about goals and performance.”
“2015 was truly a banner year for our company. Businesses everywhere are rethinking how to manage and evaluate performance, and we have seen an increased demand from executives looking to better understand the health of their organizations,” said Vip Sandhir, Founder and CEO at HighGround. “Our mission is to provide the best technology to create a highly engaged work environment. HighGround customers are on a transformative journey to break down what were arduous annual processes into more frequent and useful bite-sized discussions.”
HighGround’s employee engagement platform enables companies to create an inspired workforce where employees are empowered to provide feedback that drives change within an organization. Recent company milestones include:
- • The company experienced a 450 percent increase in annual revenue over the past 12 months and almost doubled its staff, during the same time frame.
- • Unique user visits to the HighGround platform increased by 200 percent in the past year as employees look to become more engaged with their company.
- • Through HighGround, over 250,000 employee recognition interactions have been made in the past year. Employees are empowered to recognize peers daily and contribute to their own career path based off real-time feedback and goal setting through the system.
- • HighGround was recently named to CIO Review’s list of ‘Most Promising HR Technology Solution Providers of 2015’ for the company’s impact in the HR technology space. Through nominations and consultations with industry leaders, CIO Review editors choose top technology companies that are impacting the way HR professionals engage with their employees and meet their businesses needs.
- • HighGround has made recent strategic decisions, including adding Jai Shekhawat to the company’s board of directors. Jai is an expert in the human capital industry and sold his company, Fieldglass, to SAP in 2014 and brings entrepreneurial and SaaS expertise to HighGround’s board.
- • HighGround plans to continue hiring in 2016 by adding 70 new employees. As a visionary in the employee engagement industry, HighGround has created its own unique company culture that fosters innovation and collaboration.
For more information about the company, please visit www.HighGround.com.
HighGround offers the first HR cloud platform designed for the employee to help companies build highly engaged cultures through real-time recognition and continuous feedback. By using HighGround, employees are empowered to recognize peers daily and contribute to their own career path and companies can more effectively capture the voice of the employee and turn annual performance reviews into meaningful, ongoing coaching sessions. With an inspired workforce able to reach its full potential and visibility into organizational health, HighGround customers, such as Cision, Patagonia, Echo Global Logistics and Allianz can increase employee retention, productivity, customer satisfaction, and ultimately drive bottom line results. To learn more, visit www.highground.com.
Vice President of Marketing